- All CATEGORIES
- Super Deals
- New Arrivals
- Receivers & Amplifiers
- Car & Marine Audio
- Home Audio & Video
- Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- Headphones & Wireless
- Smart Home & Appliances
- Computers & Networking
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well lit rooms : 3, 600 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1)
- Pro quality projector : 1080p+/WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) offers 4.5x more resolution than SVGA for full HD 1080p content
- Wireless screen mirroring : mirror device photos, videos and apps using Miracast (Android/windows 8.1+; iOS requires airplay)
- Wireless project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone (5) without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room
- Office projector : great projector to use in office space and board rooms;Including feet: 11.9 inches x 9.9 inches x 3.6 inches (W x D x H), Excluding feet: 11.9 inches x 9.8 inches x 3.4 inches (W x D x H)
- Epson PRO UHD with 4K Enhancement Technology (1) : accepts 4K UHD content and upscales non 4K content to deliver amazing lifelike images with resolution that exceeds Full HD
- Advanced, 3 Chip, 3LCD Design : 3LCD technology ensures no color wheel, no white segment and no rainbow effect. Computer Compatibility: PC, Mac
- HDR10 (2) High Dynamic Range and Ultra Black Contrast : full 10 bit color output and a contrast ratio up to 1,000,000:1 deliver an extraordinary range of color and detail in both bright and dark scenes
- Lab Ultra Wide Color Gamut : delivers 100 Percent of the 3 dimensional DCI P3 color gamut (3), the digital cinema standard, with 50 Percent wider color gamut than Rec. 709. Excluding feet: 20.5 x 17.7 x 6.7 inches (W x D x H)
- 100 Percent Balanced Color Brightness : 2,500 lumens of equal color and white brightness (4) for vibrant, rich color, even in rooms with ambient light
- Bright display - 3,500 lumens color/white brightness
- Pen- and touch-based interactivity allows up to six users to draw, share and collaborate at once using familiar gestures
- Easy content sharing - share images between the big screen and wirelessly connected mobile devices for individualized learning
- Ultra-short-throw interactive display - get a large, easy-to-read 100" image from as little as 11" away with virtually no shadow interference
- Long-life lamps
- DARBEE VISION IMAGE PROCESSOR: The GT1080Darbee's proprietary DarbeeVision image-enhancement technology enables greater detail in textures and reflective surfaces providing an unsurpassed gaming experience
- SHORT THROW LENS: Experience a large 120" image projected from 4 feet away; short throw projectors allow placement closer to the screen making it ideal for more smaller spaces and easier installation
- ENHANCED GAMING MODE: Enjoy lightning fast response times of 16ms
- VERSATILE PROJECTOR: The GT1080Darbee is ideal in a variety of environments including family rooms, theater rooms and game rooms, as well as outdoor spaces such as backyards, camping, tailgating and more
- INCREDIBLE PICTURE QUALITY: Enjoy bright, razor-sharp images with 3, 000 lumens, 28, 000: 1 contrast ratio, and Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- FULL 3D: The GT1080Darbee displays true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray Disc players, 3D broadcasting, and the latest-generation game consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid-refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker-free images; 3D glasses required
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Connect to gaming consoles, media players and other HDMI devices such as Google Chromecast, Fire Stick and Apple TV; inputs include dual HDMI (1. 4a 3D support) MHL
BenQ TH671ST 1080p DLP Home Theater Short Throw Projector 3000 Lumens, for Gaming, Ambient Light Sensor
- HIGH RESOLUTION: Native 1080p Full HD image quality with 3000 ANSI lumen high brightness and 10000:1 contrast ratio for ultimate gaming experiences
- FAST RESPONSE: Ultra-fast 16.67ms low input lag and microsecond DMD response ensure ultra-smooth gaming experiences without motion blur
- LumiExpert AUTO LIGHT SENSOR: Adjusts image brightness according to ambient light conditions to assure optimal balance and maximum viewing comfort
- TAKING VIDEO GAMES TO THE BIG SCREEN: Superior short throw projection produces big 100" images from just 1.5 meters for total gaming immersion
- BUILT-IN SPEAKER: Integrated powerful 5W stereo speaker provides superb audiovisual experiences for games, movies, and TV. Acoustic Noise (Typ./Eco.)-33/29 Dba
Optoma X600 XGA Projector for Business with High Brightness 6,000 Lumens, Crestron RoomView for Network Control, Keystone Correction, Zoom
- HIGH BRIGHTNESS: Enjoy an incredible 6, 000 lumens of brightness in well lit meeting rooms, conference rooms, training rooms, classrooms and more
- EXTENSIVE CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: The X600 features an impressive array of connectivity options including DisplayPort, two HDMI, two VGA, VGA Out, S-Video, composite video, 12V trigger, RS-232C, and RJ45
- NETWORK CONTROL WITH CRESTRON ROOMVIEW: Set up complete network control and management of up to 250 projectors, a perfect solution for large installations in business and educational environments
- RS-232 CONTROL: Take control of the projector using HEX or ASCII commands via RS-232 cable
- EASY SET-UP: Vertical keystone correction +/- 15 degrees allows the projector to be off-center without having to elevate it to project the image onto the screen, resulting in an easy, more flexible image set-up; a 1. 1x zoom enables flexible placement in any environment
- INTEGRATED SPEAKER: A 10-watt built-in speaker enhances presentations with sound and simplifies the set-up without the need for external speakers; loud enough for medium to large classrooms and meeting rooms
- INCREDIBLE PICTURE QUALITY: Experience presentations with vibrant colors and sharp, clear text and graphics; XGA resolution (1024 x 768) and 10, 000: 1 contrast ratio
- EXECUTIVE QUALITY PROJECTOR – WXGA resolution (1280x800) offers 2x more resolution than SVGA for a better experience during your presentations, movies, and pictures.
- DESIGNED FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT – With it's 3,200 lumens and a high native contrast ratio, enjoy more accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms.
- EXTENDED LAMP LIFE – Up to an impressive 10,000 hour lamp life, your projector should last over 10 years, even if you give a 2 hour presentation every day.
- BIG PICTURE IN SMALL SPACES – 0.9 Short throw lens design prevents you from getting blinded by light when giving presentations.
- STANDARD CONNECTIVITY – 2 HDMI ports provide exceptional audio and video quality in one cable; Clear Image Size (Diagonal): 60"~120"; Image Size: 30"~300"
Largest Range of Projectors for sale.
We sell DLP, Laser and LCD Projectors at the cheapest prices. Top Quality Best Projector Brands for Sale from our store are Epson, Barco, Optoma, BenQ, Casio, Hitachi, Maxell, JVC, Panasonic, NEC, In Focus, Chrisite and more...Video Projectors are most often used in classrooms, corporate meetings, houses of worship, concerts, movie and home theaters. It is important to have an understanding of the different types of projectors, their intended uses and the type of lens required to determine what type of projector is best for a given needs.
Important things to look at before you purchase a projector are?
Projector Screen Size | Throw Distance | Resolution
- XGA 1024 x 768 pixels and am aspect ratio of 4:3
- WXGA 1280 x 800 pixels and an aspect ratio 16:10
- HD 1920 x 1080 pixels with an aspect ratio 16:9
- 4K 4096 x 2160 pixels with an aspect ratio 16:9
Types of Projectors
- Home Theater Projectors
- Business Projectors
- Education Projectors
- DLP Projectors
- LCD Projectors
- Laser - Lamp Free Projectors
- Portable Projectors
How much Brightness do I need? Getting enough light out of a projector is often the biggest challenge, but remember, it is nearly impossible to get a projector that is too bright.