- All CATEGORIES
- Super Deals
- New Arrivals
- Receivers & Amplifiers
- Car & Marine Audio
- Home Audio & Video
- Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- Headphones & Wireless
- Smart Home & Appliances
- Computers & Networking
- Yamaha - RXA3080BL: 9.2-Ch (11.2-Ch processing) Dolby Atmos, DTS: x (5.2.4-Ch) with multi-zone.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplay, Spotify connect and music cast multi-room.
- Pandora, Spotify, Sirius internet radio, Tidal, Deezer, Napster and more
- Yamaha - WX010BL: Access to your music library, Pandora, Spotify, Rhapsody and more
- Versatile connectivity - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay and Spotify Connect
- Thx-certified select theater Reference power 120W Channel. (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0. 08% THD, 2 Ch. Driven, FTC) and 250 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Ch. Driven)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS: x playback through 5. 2. 4 or 7. 2. 2 channels with 11. 2 multichannel pre-outs and processing for 7. 2. 4-Ch playback with an external stereo power amp
- Your Onkyo receiver can now be part of your existing Sonos home sound system, or the start of a new one. Instantly upgrade the music streaming capability of your home theater receiver with Sonos connect and a free firmware update.
- Hdmi 7 in (rear), Main out, and Sub/zone 2 out supporting 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT. 2020, and HDCP 2. 2 pass-through/ 1 front HDMI for convenience
- Powered zone 2 and powered zone 3 speaker outputs, zone 2 and zone 3 pre-/line-level outputs with DACs for digital and analog Audio playback
- Rz build quality: dynamic Audio amplification with 5 hz-100 kHz frequency response, high current power supply and extra-large customized block capacitors for instant power
Get the best deal for Home Audio Receivers from the largest online selection at Crawfords Superstore.
Most Popular Brands include Denon , Yamaha, Marantz, Sony , Onkyo, Pioneer. Got multiple speakers? Planning on a Home Theater Surround System? Then you need an AV receiver.
A receiver takes all the incoming audio and video signals, and reroutes to them their right locations on the fly, sending audio out to your speakers and video from your games console to your TV for example.
A basic A/V receiver will accept (receive) signals from an audio source (like a turntable, a blu-ray player or a TV), then process that sound, amplify it , and then send it to your speakers for true clear surround sound.