- All CATEGORIES
- Super Deals
- New Arrivals
- Receivers & Amplifiers
- Car & Marine Audio
- Home Audio & Video
- Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- Headphones & Wireless
- Smart Home & Appliances
- Computers & Networking
Receivers & Amplifiers Categories
Receivers & Amplifiers
- BRING HOME A PREMIUM CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE with this 9.2 channel stereo receiver (125W/channel) featuring the LATEST IN-HOME VIDEO with IMAX Enhanced & 3D videos, and three-dimensional sound formats - Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D
- GET THE BEST PICTURE QUALITY ON YOUR 4K HD TV with HDR10, HLG, BT.2020, 4:4:4 pure color sub-sampling, eARC and more. Use our AWARD-WINNING on-screen setup assistant to connect your TV
- EXPERIENCE SMOOTH, SOOTHING & CLEAR SOUND EVERY TIME with Audyssey MultEQ XT32, the most advanced EQ calibration & room measurement system that dynamically optimizes all speakers to your listening levels. Say goodbye to sudden blasts or muffled dialogues
- Stream unlimited music through Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn and more, via WiFi, Airplay or Bluetooth with HEOS WIRELESS SPEAKERS & HEOS MULTI-ROOM DIGITAL STREAMING and enjoy Hi-Fi surround sound, plus FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA
- INTEGRATES WITH HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEMS like Control4 SDPP, Josh.ai, Creston and other major third-party control devices. Quick, reliable troubleshooting through IP Control Remote Monitoring is now possible. YOUR HOME WILL BE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- The Denon Flagship AVR-X8500H powers the next generation of home theater with the world's first 13.2 channel receiver that supports the latest immersive audio formats, including Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro-3D. Built-in HEOS technology supports Amazon Alexa and takes music listening to the next level with wireless whole-home audio and voice control.
- The AVR-X8500H owns a sophisticated DSP audio processing system that incorporates no less than four powerful high speed fourth generation SHARC DSP processors, which together have a combined continuous processing capability of 10 GFLOPS (10 billion floating point numerical computations per second).
- Enjoy your favorite music from anywhere and everywhere around your home. Share music stored on your home network, streaming services with HEOS wireless speakers or even other HEOS-capable receivers and listen throughout the whole house. Control it all with the free HEOS app. Enjoy music from TuneIn, Internet Radio and a wide range of streaming services including Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Prime Music, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, Soundcloud, Tidal, Napster or Deezer.
- Use your voice to stream your favorite music services to this HEOS-enabled device. Ask Alexa to play music from Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Music and much more. Switch between inputs (Blu-ray, DVD, Media Player, etc.), turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice.
- HEOS technology within the AVR-X8500H allows you to stream your favorite music wirelessly around your home to any other HEOS-enabled device, like HEOS speakers. with The AVR-X8500H is part of Denon's range of IN·Command series of custom integration friendly AV components, equipped with feature-rich enhanced control capabilities and compatibility with third-party and custom integration solutions. av receivers
Sale Audio Receivers & Amplifiers at Best Buy prices.
Find low everyday prices and buy online for quick delivery. We sell the best Home Theater and Stereo AV & Bluetooth Receivers and Power Audio Amplifiers from Top Brands Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo Marantz , Denon Receiver and more!
If you really want the home cinema experience, you need a high quality receiver and stereo home amplifier. High quality sound and vision can definitely improve your home theater audio experiences. From remastered records, to HD 3D movies , receivers and amps add a necessary boost to our av audio activity. Some receivers also feature built-in Bluetooth an Wifi technology for optimized streaming abilities.
When choosing the best AV receiver for your av experience?
- Pay attention to your connections. ...
- Make sure your AV receiver is ready for your TV. ...
- Choose your number of channels. ...
- Find the right amount of power for your space. ...
- If you want to add music to other rooms: Go wireless. ...
- Make sure there's enough room.
- Look for all 3 HDR formats
- Ability to multi room
- Choose a receiver receiver that comes equipped with Dolby Atmos
Which amplifier best suits me?
- How much power do I need?
- Power Setting
- Amplifier power and resistance
- How many channels do I need
- Input and output connections