- All CATEGORIES
- Super Deals
- New Arrivals
- Receivers & Amplifiers
- Car & Marine Audio
- Home Audio & Video
- Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- Headphones & Wireless
- Smart Home & Appliances
- Computers & Networking
Receivers & Amplifiers Categories
Receivers & Amplifiers
- Thx-certified select theater Reference power 120W Channel. (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0. 08% THD, 2 Ch. Driven, FTC) and 250 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Ch. Driven)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS: x playback through 5. 2. 4 or 7. 2. 2 channels with 11. 2 multichannel pre-outs and processing for 7. 2. 4-Ch playback with an external stereo power amp
- Your Onkyo receiver can now be part of your existing Sonos home sound system, or the start of a new one. Instantly upgrade the music streaming capability of your home theater receiver with Sonos connect and a free firmware update.
- Hdmi 7 in (rear), Main out, and Sub/zone 2 out supporting 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT. 2020, and HDCP 2. 2 pass-through/ 1 front HDMI for convenience
- Powered zone 2 and powered zone 3 speaker outputs, zone 2 and zone 3 pre-/line-level outputs with DACs for digital and analog Audio playback
- Rz build quality: dynamic Audio amplification with 5 hz-100 kHz frequency response, high current power supply and extra-large customized block capacitors for instant power
Sale Audio Receivers & Amplifiers at Best Buy prices.
Find low everyday prices and buy online for quick delivery. We sell the best Home Theater and Stereo AV & Bluetooth Receivers and Power Audio Amplifiers from Top Brands Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo Marantz , Denon Receiver and more!
If you really want the home cinema experience, you need a high quality receiver and stereo home amplifier. High quality sound and vision can definitely improve your home theater audio experiences. From remastered records, to HD 3D movies , receivers and amps add a necessary boost to our av audio activity. Some receivers also feature built-in Bluetooth an Wifi technology for optimized streaming abilities.
When choosing the best AV receiver for your av experience?
- Pay attention to your connections. ...
- Make sure your AV receiver is ready for your TV. ...
- Choose your number of channels. ...
- Find the right amount of power for your space. ...
- If you want to add music to other rooms: Go wireless. ...
- Make sure there's enough room.
- Look for all 3 HDR formats
- Ability to multi room
- Choose a receiver receiver that comes equipped with Dolby Atmos
Which amplifier best suits me?
- How much power do I need?
- Power Setting
- Amplifier power and resistance
- How many channels do I need
- Input and output connections